When you’re ready to get rid of that old computer, printer, monitor, keyboard, or other electronic device, call us. As a drop-off center, we offer competitive rates.
Some items are even accepted at no charge!
Items we accept for recycling at our location include:
- Printers (ask about our printer trade-in program for working HP laser printers)
- Buy any printer from us, and we’ll recycle your old printer for free
- Computer CPU’s (the main unit)
- Keyboards, Mice, Speakers, and other Accessories
- VCR’s, DVD Players, Tape Decks, Typewriters
- Plastic-cased TV’s with screens up to 19″ diagonal
Examples of items we do NOT accept at our location:
- Wooden “console” TV’s, or TV’s with screens larger than 19″ diagonal
- Appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators, etc.
- Non-electronic waste, such as light bulbs, batteries, paint, aluminum cans…