Office Assistant / Customer Service Manager (Job Posted Jan 1, 2023)
Are you excellent with details, well organized, self-motivated, and love helping customers? Are you skilled at multi-tasking and enjoy making sure multiple processes come together to ensure highly satisfied customers? Do you find what needs doing and just get it done? Are you thorough and a good self-thinker? Would you look forward to working only weekdays, without evenings or weekends? We’re looking for someone like you!
We are searching for an Office & Customer Service Assistant.
This person handles the full customer experience, including:
- assisting customers with ordering, inquiries, and questions
- inventory control and sourcing product
- entering orders and ensuring efficient fulfillment
- using Quickbooks to orders, bills, payments, and inventory
- handling inquiries, resolving questions, and processing paperwork
We’re looking for a friendly phone voice who loves working with customers. We work hard to solve the reason for their call, and to identify additional ways we can serve them.
This is a great position for someone who:
- is a friendly person with a welcoming telephone presence
- strives to provide excellent customer service
- can uncover customer needs, and provide solutions.
- loves details
- excels at being accurate
- recognizes when details are missed and is motivated to fix the issue
- is self-motivated to follow through on items needing attention.
- enjoys performing a variety of daily activities such as answering calls, managing processes, and processing paperwork
- Can reprioritize as needs change and as deadlines approach
- effectively communicates verbally and in writing, including using proper grammar and spelling
- Uses computer software efficiently, including reasonable two-handed typing skills
Great features of this job:
- Be a big part of a small team – your contribution matters!
- Ability to contribute to a retirement plan
- Paid holidays, plus 6 paid vacation days per year
- We’re open only Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm!
Embody our Core Values:
- Teams Succeed – Desire to be a team player and enjoy working with fellow team members!
- Keep Improving – Hold yourself accountable and make purposeful decisions for the business and for self-growth.
- “How” Matters – At Once Source Imaging, we believe in delivering honest, professional, and accurate information to our customers and team members. Building and maintaining customer relationships is a top priority!
One Source Imaging is a leading provider of office supplies & equipment – specializing in desktop printers/copiers, ink & toner supplies, labels, and related products. We’re located in downtown Eau Claire and have been in business since 1986. You can learn more at www.1sourceimaging.com
- Email an introductory note or letter to email@example.com
- Include your resume, approximate earnings range, and reference information