Service Technician & Delivery Position
PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME, DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDS AND QUALIFICATIONS
One Source Imaging is a leading provider of office supplies & equipment – specializing in desktop printers/copiers and all of the related supplies such as ink & toner cartridges. We’re located in downtown Eau Claire and have been in business since 1986.
We are searching for a combination Service Technician & Delivery Person. This person would be mechanically inclined and enjoy troubleshooting basic machine issues and solving problems. We sell and service desktop-sized printers and copiers by recognizable brands such as HP and Canon. As a small service department, our service technician is not bound by tight back-to-back service calls, but instead this person is critical part of a small tight-knit company team.
As part of our hands-on customer service strategy, we also hand-deliver many of our local customer orders. In addition to repairing printers, you will receive and sort incoming shipments and deliver orders to customers with a focus on not simply “dropping off the order” but strengthening the customer relationship during deliveries.
A successful candidate will be a friendly person who prides themselves on providing excellent customer service, having an eye toward uncovering customer needs, and providing solutions. Attention to detail, and consistent self-motivated follow through is critical to your success.
Great features of this job:
- Be part of a small office team, where each person pulls their own weight yet also assists one another
- Ability to contribute to a retirement plan in addition to company contributions
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- We’re open only Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm!
A few more specifics:
- Process and schedule orders, returns, and service appointments.
- Utilize email and computer software to manage service orders and completions.
- Set customers at ease with a friendly personality
To be successful at this job you’ll need to:
- View the customer as your first priority
- Reprioritize as needs change (for instance, if a rush service call or order arrives)
- Effectively communicate details both verbally and in writing
- Make independent decisions and address the best way to handle specific tasks, yet ask for help when needed
- Be organized and multi-task. In this role you receive orders via phone, email, and the web. It is expected each order is processed accurately and delivered in a timely manner
Some of our Core Values:
- Win Together– Desire to be a team player and enjoy working with fellow team members!
- Improve Always– Hold yourself accountable and make purposeful decisions for the business and for self-growth.
- Do What’s Right– At One Source Imaging, we believe in delivering honest, professional, and accurate information to our customers and team members. Building and maintaining customer relationships is a top priority!
- Email an introductory note or letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your resume, approximate earnings range, and reference information