Maybe you’ve been looking for ways to get more agile — a key advantage in a competitive and changing market. To equip for flexibility, adjust to change, add capabilities, and attract the kinds of jobs that might not have hit your inbox in the past. While, of course, working hard to provide an even better customer experience for the ones you’ve got. After all, that’s how successful businesses keep humming through challenging times.
It all adds up to this: it’s a good time to pivot to light-production digital — with digital inkjet
In a mid-2020 survey of nearly 600 small businesses by business software advisor GetApp, 92% said they had adjusted their business model in at least one way to cope with the pandemic1— and a lot reported pivoting in a number of ways. And here’s the kicker: businesses that made a move were three times more likely to say they’ve had higher than expected revenues.
Meet your low-risk, affordable game-changer
That’s the Epson WorkForce C21000 light-production inkjet printer. Why? For starters:
- Say goodbye to lengthy, costly setup times. Just format the digital file and hit “Print.”
- Easy on service. Few maintenance parts can translate into low intervention and labor costs.
- Pro-quality graphics. Epson Business Printers print vivid graphics in sharp, professional-quality thanks to DURABrite® Ink and PrecisionCore Technology, which produces up to 40 million precise dots per second with astonishing ink placement accuracy.
- Quick turnaround. Customers get their jobs faster, which helps make…
- Happier customers. And a better overall customer experience
This is world-proven technology
The WorkForce C21000 is built around the same revolutionary PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology™ that’s at the heart of Epson’s commercial and industrial printers. It’s got a serious, heavyweight track record because Epson’s the worldwide leader in inkjet printing — from business to wide-format to textiles.
Built for high performance, high uptimes
The WorkForce C21000 is made for high-duty cycles: over 300,000 pages monthly is no trouble. There’s no warmup time, so it starts fast — and finishes fast, too, at up to 100 ISO ppm2. In fact, the WF-C21000 has the fastest print speed in its class3.
We all know downtime is a killer — and the WF-C21000 cuts it to the bare minimum. Thanks to high-yield consumables and features like a 5,350-sheet paper capacity4 when fully configured.
Easy on waste, easy on energy
With minimal maintenance parts plus high-yield ink cartridges, the WF-C21000 only requires minimal intervention. And that PrecisionCore Heat-free Technology I mentioned? Since it’s heat-free, WorkForce printers deliver the lowest power consumption in their class.5
Maybe best of all, wide media flexibility means more opportunities to get more kinds of jobs. Final outputs range from booklets, brochures, proposal documents, and forms to newsletters, flyers, billing packets, and more. The finishing capability supports stapling, stacking, hole punch, and booklet-making.
Pivot to become a more agile, more competitive shop — better-positioned for success
Epson’s WorkForce C21000 printer is designed to bring you the capacity to handle common color printing jobs quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. For greater flexibility, happier customers — and whatever the future brings.
Matt Kochanowski is a Product Manager for Epson Business Inkjet.
One Source Imaging in Eau Claire, WI is currently only one of 4 Epson platinum dealers in the state of Wisconsin – with the next-closest Wisconsin dealer being near Milwaukee. We’re excited to bring you their fantastically reliable high-speed business inkjet copier lineup. The most stunning upgrades with this lineup when compared to their laser counterparts are:
- Up to 80% less power usage to assist in meeting your sustainability goals
- Up to 70% less consumable waste – another huge sustainability factor
- Significantly fewer periodic-replacement parts (ie, no fuser, no developers, no drum units, no transfer belts)
- Significantly better uptime and overall reliability, resulting in better productivity
Call One Source Imaging today to learn more!
- GetApp Survey
- Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
- Compared to similarly featured color multifunction printers with speeds of 45 ppm or greater based on industry available data, October 2019. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
- With optional high-capacity input tray; 2,350-page capacity standard.
- Compared to similarly featured color multifunction printers with speeds of 45 ppm or greater based on industry available data, October 2019. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
Reproduced from the Epson blog at: